Accessibility statement for website name
This accessibility statement applies to https://sustainable-procurement.sofidel.com/
This website is run by Sofidel S.p.A. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
Feedback and contact information
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems please contact us:
- email email@example.com
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in [number] days.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
We are committed to making our website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 and European Accessibility Act made also for certain private sector companies.
This website is partially compliant with the EN 301 549 “Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services”, the European Standard and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Clause: 126.96.36.199 - Some non-textual content presented to you do not have an equivalent textual alternative that serves the same purpose;
- Clause: 188.8.131.52 - In some cases, information, structure or correlations conveyed by the presentation of pages cannot be determined programmatically (or are not available through text);
- Clause: 184.108.40.206 - Where not allowed, visual representation of text and images containing text does not always have the minimum contrast ratio required;
- Clause: 220.127.116.11 - Content that does not require a representation in two dimensions (such as data tables or maps) does not rearrange when resizing;
- Clause: 18.104.22.168 - Some features cannot be activated by keyboard (or similar input interface);
- Clause: 22.214.171.124 - There is no mechanism to skip content blocks that repeat on multiple web pages;
- Clause: 126.96.36.199 - Some web pages do not have titles that describe the topic or purpose;
- Clause: 188.8.131.52 - The purpose of certain links cannot be determined by the link text or by the link text together with adjacent content;
- Clause: 184.108.40.206 - Some of the navigation mechanisms that are repeated on multiple web pages within a set of web pages do not appear in the same order;
- Clause: 220.127.116.11 - Some components with the same functionality within a set of Web pages are not consistent;
- Clause: 18.104.22.168 - Page markup code does not always conform to its specifications or contains errors, or attributes and duplicate IDs;
- Clause: 22.214.171.124 - In some cases, user interface components (including: module elements, script-generated links and components), name, role, state, property and values are incorrect or set, or the user a.t are not warned when these attributes change;
- Clause: 126.96.36.199 - In some cases state messages are not presented to the user so that a.t. interpret them without having to move the focus.